5 ways to support our Bed & Breakfast without spending a penny!
Wondering how you can support small independent lodging businesses such as MaMere’s Guest House? Here are a few ideas;
1. Follow us on social media (Facebook & Instagram - we are doing a fun #bnbphotochallenge20 right now!) Like/love, comment, and share posts with your friends. Make sure and tag us when you do!
2. Leave us a review, if you or someone you know stayed with us or used our Carriage House for an event in the last year. This is essential for small businesses to succeed and difficult to get when we don’t have any guests visiting while people stay safe and at home. Quite frankly it helps our visibility on google when people are searching for lodging options in our area.
Click here to write a Google Review.
Click here to write a Trip Advisor Review.
Click here to write a Facebook Review.
3. Share photos of your experience at MaMere’s Guest House. Make sure and tag us! #mameresguesthouse
4. Keep us in mind when you are ready to travel again, have friends visiting town or are planning your next small event.
5. Book direct (go directly to the our website, don’t book through other sources) once you are able to start planning future vacations/events.
Current state of affairs
MaMere’s Guest House is #stillinnbusiness and open for guests who are unable to shelter in place at home for some reason - for example, health care professionals and others providing essential services that feel the need to limit their interaction with loved ones can stay with us at a reduced rate. Some of our current strategies to ensure a safe environment for guests include -
• No breakfast
• Limiting the number of rooms available (only 2 rooms - both with private bathrooms and on separate floors)
• Frequent and deep cleaning/sanitation of common spaces
• Providing self-check in to limit interaction
We miss seeing our wonderful guests, but hope that you are staying safe and comfortable in your own homes! We look forward to making you breakfast on your next visit. This too shall pass, and we will be here when it does. Stay tuned for exciting new projects and opportunities at your favorite old blue house by the park!
Thanks for your continual support,
Emily & Eli